Wednesday 6 April 2011

Bike Cam


I found this on ebay. It's a little video camera that will easily fit to my handlebars or bike helmet. It takes a micro SD card and it came supplied with a couple of mounting brackets, USB lead and mains charger. There's a cd rom with instructions that seem to be in Chinese, so I've not been able to set the time and date stamp correctly yet.

Anyway, I thought it would be fun to play with on the bike. It was fifteen quid, so I'm not expecting miracles, but equally it'll be no big deal if it falls off or gets rained on. I made a short movie earlier starring Peggy and Jasmine the labradoodles and the results were actually ok for such a cheap piece of kit.

Hopefully I'll get some action footage on here shortly of a middle aged overweight guy struggling on a bike!

No comments:

Post a Comment